Protect your F-Series Aerating Fountain or Surface Aerator with a Float Cage
A Float Cage is an essential accessory to protect your F-Series Aerating Fountain and Surface Aerator from foreign objects. There are many reasons you would want to protect your F-Series equipment Aerator from floating debris, fish and wildlife.
Whether you are trying to aerate your pond to prevent fish kills or algae bloom; these units are your insurance policy and you cannot afford any downtime due to damage.
This 1″ grid plastic coated, hot-rolled metal screen kit will help protect your investment by preventing foreign objects from entering the shroud while remaining wildlife-friendly so you can be confident it will be operational when you need it the most.
Don’t leave yourself vulnerable to broken propellers or blown out motors; Protect yourself and your F-Series equipment by installing a Float Cage by Power House.
For additional protection, add a screen kit to the top of your Surface Aerator.
SMALL – Part Number 24110
LARGE – Part Number 24100
fits F500, F750DP, F1000DP Surface Aerator, F500F Aerating Fountain, F1000F Aerating Fountain
What’s in the Box?
- (1) Float Cage
- (16) Hog Rings
- (16) 5/16” Black Clips
- (16) Stainless Steel 18-8 Phillips Pan Screws
- (16) Stainless Steel 10/32 Hex Machine Nuts
Tools You’ll Need
- #2 Phillips Head Screw Driver
- Hog Ring Pliers
- Wire Cutters
Instructions for Large Float Cage
- Remove the float cage from the box.
- Unfold the cage, and lay flat on the ground.
- Stand up the (4) 16”x24” side flaps. Using hog rings, connect the side flaps together. We recommend spacing hog rings approximately every 4-5”.
Clamp the hog rings together with hog ring pliers, or something comparable.
- With all four side flaps fastened together, space the 5/16” black clips out on the top edge of the side flaps.
Make sure to attach the clips on the 2nd, 9th, 16th, and 23rd 1” grid on the float cage.
Make sure the clips have the rounded edge facing down
- Lay the square black float on top of the float cage.
- Line the black clips with the pre-drilled holes of the square black float.
- Fasten screw and nut through the square black float and black clip.
- Run the power cord from the F-Series unit through the square black float.
- Cut a section of the float cage to allow the power cord to pass through.
- Zip-tie the power cord into place
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov