- The types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide us.
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
- We collect offline or through any other means, including from any other website operated by Company or any third party.
- You provide to or is collected by any third party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website. These third parties may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
3. Information We Collect and How We Collect It
- Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as your name, shipping address, billing address, email address, telephone number, or any other identifier that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact or locate you (“personal information”).
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as a restaurant location preference.
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and other usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically when you access or use the Website.
- From third parties. For example, Stripe, WPZOOM (WooCommerce) and other vendors or business partners.
4. Information You Provide to Us.
- Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes, but is not limited to, information you provide at the time you create an account, at the time you sign up for newsletters, at the time you post any materials, and/or at the time you contact us.
- Records and copies of your correspondence with us.
- Your responses to surveys or questionnaires that we might ask you to complete.
- Limited details of transactions you carry out through our third party payments system, in order to fulfill your orders. Our third party payment processor does not share full credit card numbers or CVV information with us.
You also may provide information to be posted on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on the Website and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we may monitor certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
5. Automatic Information Collection and Tracking.
- Automatic Information Collection and Tracking
When you access and use the Website, we may use technology to automatically collect information to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service.
- Usage Details. When you access and use the Website, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the Website, including location data, length of time you visit our site, page views, click-stream information, referring URL, logs, location information, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the Website.
- Device Information. We may collect information about your device and internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, and network information.
- Stored Information and Files. The Website also may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device.
6. Information Collection and Tracking Technologies.
- Information Collection and Tracking Technologies
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
- Cookies (or browser/mobile cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on your device. Cookies are a way to carry information from one session on a website to another, or between sessions on related websites, without having to burden a server machine with large quantities of data storage.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of the Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on the Website.
- Web Beacons and Other Technologies. Pages of our Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity). The information we may obtain in this manner would enable us to customize the Website and to measure the overall effectiveness of the Website.
Facebook Pixels. We use Facebook pixel, which is an analytics tool that allows us to measure the effectiveness of our advertising by understanding the actions people take on the Website. We use the pixel data to make sure our ads are being shown to the right people and to build advertising audiences. We have a pixel code on the header of the Website. When someone visits the Website and takes an action (like completing a purchase), the Facebook pixel is triggered and reports this action. By accepting this policy, you consent to the processing of your data by Facebook.
7. How We Use Your Information.
- How We Use Your Information.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To estimate usage patterns and customize the Website.
- To provide you with emails and newsletters.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide the information.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information, and for any other purpose with your consent.
8. Disclosure of Your Information.
Disclosure of Your Information.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual or device, without restriction. In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To our affiliates, contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you provide us an email address to receive newsletters, we will transmit emails to that email address.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose, with your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
Except as provided herein, personal information collected through the Website will not be sold or otherwise disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes.
9. Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information.
- Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. If you do not want us to collect your information, as described in this policy, do not use the Website. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of your information.
- Email and Promotional Offers. When you contact us through certain forms on the Website, you will thereafter may be added to our email list to receive email messages. At any time, you can choose to no longer receive such emails by using the “unsubscribe” method found at the bottom of each email or by sending us a return email stating your request.
10. No Collection of Information from Children
- No Collection of Information from Children
11. “Do Not Track” Signals
- “Do Not Track” Signals
For residents of California and Delaware, California Bus. & Prof. Code § 22575 and 6 Del.C. § 1205C seek disclosure of how the Website responds to web browser “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that provide consumers the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personal information about their online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services. Although it is not clear that the statute applies, we believe that an example might be a browser option allowing you to ask websites not to track you across third-party websites so that they can serve targeted or behavioral advertising to you. You should not use the Website if you desire a “do not track” signal, because the Website will not honor it.
12. Using the Website from Outside the United States
- Using the Website from Outside the United States
13. Data Security
- Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website, such as on our Website community center. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
14. Contact Information.
- Contact Information
10233 S. Dolfield Rd.
Owings Mills, MD 21117
Fax: (410) 654-9706
Monday – Thursday:
8 am to 4:30 pm EST
Fridays by appt only
Pickups & Deliveries
Monday to Thursday:
8 am to 3:30 pm EST
Fridays by appt only