Our aerators are unique in design, superior in construction, and outlast competitors’ models. Units are suitable for continuous operation and take just a few minutes to install right out of the box. As water flows through the bottom of the shroud and four additional holes, the propeller mixes and forces the water above the surface through our patented unique design. The high pumping volume degasses the water of nitrogen, carbon dioxide, and hydrogen sulfide while raising dissolved oxygen levels. Degassing gets rid of nutrients which cause algae and weeds, resulting in both clearer water and decreased odor. Aeration also mixes the water, minimizing anaerobic zones in bottom water and bottom sediment surface. This stimulates the conversion of potentially toxic ammonia to nitrite (also toxic), and finally non-toxic nitrate.
Our units are shipped complete with mooring lines and power cord.
Each aerator is comprised of a sealed, submersible electric motor and mounted by support brackets in a PVC shroud, which sits on a custom designed float collar.
Attached to the motor shaft is a nylon axial propeller which thrusts the water at a high volume.
- Ideal for Aquaculture and Wastewater Applications
- Lightweight, Easy to Install, and Simple to Operate
- High Oxygen Transfer at an Affordable Price
- Ideal for Supplemental Aeration
- Salt Water Compatible
- Excellent Shallow Water Operations
- Water Circulation with Little to No Bottom Turbulence
- All Units are Available with Regular or Cast Aluminum Brackets
- 2 Year Warranty