HOW IT WORKS: Ice Eater’s propeller draws up warmer subsurface water and deflects it to the surface creating a constant circulation of warmer water that prevents ice formation and will melt existing ice.
WHY BUY THE ORIGINAL DE-ICER?
Unlike other de-icing units, Ice Eater requires no additional hardware in order to obtain the desired de-icing pattern.
Ice Eater is shipped complete with suspension lines. It can be taken out of the box, hung in place and plugged in.
The Ice Eater may be hung from a pier or boat. The average operating depth is two to three feet.
- Custom Designed and Engineered for maximum efficiency and performance in all climates.
- Agitates more fresh-water & salt-water than any other de-icer on the market.
- Patented heavy duty PVC Venturi Housing designed for superior water flow and protection of the motor and propeller
- Bronze End-bell ensures a long life without cracking or warping.
- Quick Disconnect Power Cord allows for easy replacement.
- Environmentally Friendly Dielectric Lubricating Fluid is non-toxic and biodegradable.
- 3-Year Warranty – Best Warranty in the Industry
Aluminum Alloy Anode (24901)$14.00
Mooring Line: Blue$20.00 – $30.00
Brackets$40.00 – $80.00
Shroud: Ice Eater$80.00 – $105.00
Power Cords$80.00 – $425.00
Thermostats$85.00 – $110.00
Timers$85.00 – $200.00
Motor Assembly: Ice Eater$495.00 – $930.00
How to Replace Parts
What Our Customers are Saying
I was away for 2 weeks in NY when the cold front hit in late January.
When I returned a few days later the solid block of ice around my boat was 6 to 8 inches thick.
I purchased the Ice Eater and plugged it in on Wednesday, and by Friday the 8″ block of solid ice encasing my “family member” had disappeared!!!
Thank you for a well-built fantastic product!
| Glen Darby |
I have been using the P750 Ice Eater for the past 4 years and find it works more effectively than those I purchased from other manufacturers.
The Ice Eater keeps a larger area free of ice and used up to 6Kw less power per day.
Taken over a 4 month period this is a savings of 21,600Kw
| Frank Keeter |
I would like to take the opportunity to congratulate Power House for their dependable product, the Ice Eater.
What a machine! I cover 1500′ of poles, jetties, and pier on the worst of winters in this neck of the bay without any loss.
| Ben |
10233 S. Dolfield Rd.
Owings Mills, MD 21117
Fax: (410) 654-9706
Monday – Thursday:
8 am to 4:30 pm EST
Fridays by appt only
Pickups & Deliveries
Monday to Thursday:
8 am to 3:30 pm EST
Fridays by appt only